MotoGP Premium stands are manufactured from continuous uncut tubing, supplied as a ready-to-use stand requiring no self-assembly of tube sections. This superior design and production minimises potential weakening and movement of the stand, compared to conventional multi-part self-assembly paddock stands.
- MotoGP Premium Front Paddock Stand
- RIDE Magazine 'Best Buy' product!
- Manufactured from continuous uncut tubing, supplied as a ready-to-use stand requiring no self-assembly
- Constructed from 32mm cold rolled steel, 1.4mm thick tubing.
- Incorporate internal reinforcement steel plugs for increased stand strength and stability
- Includes a lockable zinc-coated bobbin-spool hardware kit for quick and effective lifting.
- The stand can be widened and is suitable for all the latest sportsbikes
- All stands are complimented by a durable black powder-coating, and feature injection moulded polyurethane wheels
- NB - Front paddock stands should always be used in conjunction with a rear stand